Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflections: Watery Wed 10/29/08


When we went to Canyon de Chelly this summer, in August, we were surprised to see so much standing water! There was water everywhere! This little pool was right on the walkway to Canyon de Chelly, Spider Rock overview. I liked the reflection in the water.

9 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

I like the reflection too. This is even more impressive in a close up. There are so many different textures. Cool!
Thanks for participating in Watery Wednesday! :-)

Gill - That British Woman said...

super photo

Gill in Canada

Aisha said...

You captured the scene beautifully! I love how the branches reflect on the water.

Mine is @ http://www.imincultureshock.com

Carletta said...

Love your composition - the reflection of tree and sky is awesome!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great photo! It looks very peaceful there! Take Care!!

Sherrie

Connie T. said...

Nice reflections in the water.

Connie T. said...

This is a very nice watery picture.

Gemma Wiseman said...

So cute! It is like a secret sanctuary! Lovely image!

French Fancy... said...

This was lovely. especially when I enlarged it. I come to you via the old black box widget and I'm pleased to have arrived.

Come and see me.