Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Community college garden delights!






















I stopped by our local community college this morning before driving off to school and took these photos. In the still of the early morning, a bullfrog was singing. It was eerily quiet except for his deep, throaty call. I love these quiet times! I wandered around, camera slung over my neck and heard the rattling of chains, indicating that the garden area was opening up. I asked the nice gentleman there if I could come in and take some photos. He was more than accommodating! These, therefore, are the pictures from my local community college in Palm Desert, College of the Desert. I wish to thank the gentleman who allowed me into his world! Yes, ears of corn growing already! And, on the top photo, can you see the rabbit?

No comments: