Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Yellow grasses, Turley Cellars, Paso Robles, CA


As you know by now, we LOVE to travel to Paso Robles and visit the wineries there! Turley Cellars is one of our favorites! Not only do they have outstanding wines, but they have old wine zinfandel vines that still produce excellent grapes! These beautiful grasses were growing by the front of the winery when we stopped there last December. Mellow Yellow for February 16, 2009. For other yellow posts, please visit:

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I've never seen yellow grass.

I played too :)

Linnea said...

That's really fine grass! Hey, hope you had a fun Valentine's Day too! Hi from San Ramon.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

A beautiful photo. I love those decorative grasses, always so interesting and pretty. A perfect choice for MYM.

MYM said...

Lovely photo! Reminds me of a lovely spring day ... I can't wait for the snow to disappear!