Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watery Wednesday February 18, 2009 ~~Lake Tahoe


When our son was at UC Davis, we frequently drove out to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the scenery! I used to go to Camp Richardson as a kid with my mom, aunt, and cousin. We would camp out beneath the pine trees and sometimes I would go horseback riding. Camp Richardson is still there. For other watery photos, please visit: http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Kathy W said...

Beautiful photo. Would love to visit there. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Judy said...

Is that what Lake Tahoe looks like!! No wonder people in Perry Mason books go there so much!! It is gorgeous, with the mountains in the background! You were so lucky to grow up near it!!
Thanks for sharing!

Linnea said...

Lake Tahoe is stunning no matter what time of year! Looks like there was a little chop on the water when you shot this one! Enjoy WW.

Tink *~*~* said...

Sounds like you've got some lovely childhood memories connected with that place :)

Tink *~*~*
Wednesday at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* - It was no picnic! on Sanibel Island

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful scenery and a great photo.

2sweetnsaxy said...

I can't believe I've never been to Tahoe. Lake Arrowhead is a little less than an hour from me. One of these days I'll make it to Tahoe.
:-) Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for lake tahoe~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : lake tahoe

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.