Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Church door after rain~Window Views 030210

As I drove around Saturday morning in the rain, I pulled into this church's parking lot to call my husband. I decided to get out and walk around and explore it. I found this door and its blocks, soaking from all the rain we have had here in the desert. Although plain, I think it has a certain beauty. What do you think? Window Views for March 2, 2010. For other participants, please visit: http://windowviews2.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Carolyn Ford said...

I do like it! The shape is so elegant in an otherwise simple wall. (you linked up on the wrong date like I did...this is last week's list. I will re-link mine when the current week comes up)