Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quiet patio~Weekend Reflections 020610


I went out early this morning between rain storms and wandered around the Santa Rosa Mountains Visitor Center. I love to go there early in the mornings. The birds are at the feeders and it is quiet there. This morning, the smells of the desert plants drifted throughout the air, especially the creosote. It was a good way to begin the day, even though it has been raining on and off all morning. Weekend Reflections for Saturday, February 6, 2010.

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a nice place to visit. I find the early morning is the best time to see birds.

Kat said...

What a lovely place to visit.I love to birdwatch early in the morning too. Nice, subtle reflections in this shot. Kathy

Serendipity said...

It looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot. Early morning is a great time for photography. The light is magical.

James said...

That looks like a great place to watch birds and look for reflections.