Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

"G" is for glass~Sunday Stills Challenge 022210











Back to Bodie, CA for this week's Sunday Stills Challenge. "G" is for GLASS! And, Bodie has lots and lots of glass windows. It is so much FUN to walk around Bodie and just look at everything! It has so much to offer. We drove by the Bodie turnoff last weekend, over Valentine's Day and my birthday. OF COURSE, the Bodie turnoff road was CLOSED (due to snow), but someday I would love to drive out there and see it with snow! Sunday Stills Challenge for February 22, 2010.

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I remember seeing this building when I was there this past summer. Nice reflections you captured in the windows!

VioletSky said...

Oh yes, snow and bright blue sky... wonderful reflections in these glass.

Anonymous said...

love the reflections, especially of the old farmhouse.