Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

We arrived in Yosemite National Park~Scenic Sunday for July 18, 2009











When we finally arrived in Yosemite National Park, in June, the clouds had lifted and it was no longer sleeting. The sun was peering through the clouds in the late afternoon. Here are some of the photos I took that afternoon. Scenic Sunday for June 18, 2009.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful place. My son was recently there.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful place. My one and only trip was on Laborday Weekend in 1988. It was very crowded, but I have memories for a lifetime.

Angel.Pearls said...

I love that cliff of Yosemite, and dream of coming back one day..//Eva