Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Waterfall at Desert Springs~Rock Formations~Sunday Stills Challenge~102311


This beautiful waterfall in the desert is at the Palm Desert Desert Springs Marriott.  It is next to the self-parking lot and sometimes I walk over to it after dropping off hubby for work.  Sometimes there are cattle egrets next to it, but not on this morning.  I love to stop and just listen to it.  See the interesting rock work?  Sunday stills Challenge for October 23, 2011. To see Sunday Stills, please go to:  http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

5 comments:

MTWaggin said...

Water over rocks is my favorite sound in the world! Pretty.

Nivin Kadar said...

Beautiful :)

2browndawgs said...

That is beautiful!

Shirley said...

I love creek sounds too.

Anonymous said...

So lively and natural. I really like these flowing shots! Superb :)