Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vanishing Point, the Sierra~Sunday Stills Challenge~100911

We found this field and fence up in the Sierra Nevada in June.  Hubby and I left to our trip the day after school was over.  I came home the previous afternoon, packed, and away we went the next morning.  I like how the fence seems to disappear...or does it?  Sunday Stills Challenge 100911

5 comments:

Holly said...

very dramatic photo! Love it

Just Ramblin' said...

This is beautiful. Of course your header is a vanishing point as well. : ) Nice work.

Firasz said...

Good shot! Your header also has interesting vanishing!

Firas
http://firaszphotography.wordpress.com

MTWaggin said...

It does disappear and I love the old stump is it, in the center too.l

Achieve1dream said...

Very nice! The clouds are awesome. I like the angle of the shot too.