Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mountain scene and snow~SkyWatch Friday, January 29, 2010




As hubby and I were driving down from our local mountains on Saturday, we pulled over in one of the turnouts to let some cars go by. We decided to stop and explore this area, since there were oak trees in it and I wanted to get some photos of them with the snow still on them. There was a blue sky background and the snow was falling off the trees. In fact, I got hit on the head by some of it! Since then, we've had a week of warm weather, so we aren't sure how much snow is left. SkyWatch Friday for January 29, 2010.

1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice snowy shots. Gorgeous blue sky too.