Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pinyon Road~Scenic Sunday~110809




I took this road in Pinyon yesterday morning. Hubby was working and I grabbed my cameras and off I went. It was kind of a dreary morning, with a light cloud cover, and I didn't get up there until about 9:30 a.m. We are hoping to return this morning earlier so that we can get some good morning light. Sometimes I forget just how much beautiful scenery we have right here in our local mountains! Scenic Sunday for November 8, 2009.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

It is lovely scenery and so nice to have close to home. Great photos, love the trees and the pretty sky.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful, I like the rocks and trees. It would be wonderful to have such a great place like this close to home.