Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Coming Storm~SkyWatch Friday 111309













A storm front moved into our desert yesterday afternoon. It's always interesting to see how the light hits the clouds, so I stopped and took these photos while I was out running errands. I wanted to capture the colors before they disappeared! SkyWatch Friday for November 13, 2009.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great series showing the clouds changing and forming, love the light behind them!

Gwendolyn L said...

I like the drama that you show in this set of pics. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Joe Todd said...

Storms come in all shapes and sizes

Greg Dimitriadis said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

SquirrelQueen said...

I love this series of photos, the sky is gorgeous.