Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

From 55 to 80 in one day!
















Our weather abruptly changed overnight...from 55 to 80 degrees! After our terrific windstorm here Tuesday night (and cleanup Wednesday), it is now climbing up to the 90's here in the desert. Yesterday was in the 80's...clear, bright, and sunny! On Thursday hubby and I took the day and drove to Ramona, CA to check out the Ramona Diner! It was well worth the over-two hour drive! These beautiful cattle were along the way. Can you see how green the hills were? Now the forecast is for the low 100's by next week. Go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an impressive temperature swing. Say, I actually recognize the mountain on your header. I cannot believe the awsome photography in Palm Springs. I was out there a month ago and I'm ~still~ posting photos of the wildlife!