Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pinyon~~That's My World for Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Halfway up the mountain, between our desert and mountains, with their pine trees, is Pinyon. It's always cooler up there in the summer and is only a 10 minute drive from our home. Hubby and I stopped at an overlook on Sunday and took some photos during the afternoon light. That's My World for Tuesday, March 10, 2009.

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Really great shot! Looks warm! and these days that's very appealing to me. Beautiful skies! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

How pretty! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Janie said...

Pretty desert lighting and a lovely sky.

Louise said...

The afternoon light is nice.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Beautiful setting in the desert

The Good Life in Virginia said...

we have to do whatever we must to keep warm during the winter months :)
Pinyon is a lovely place.
Thanks for sharing with us.