Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where do I begin?
















Decisions, decisions! Where should I begin? Let's see...we've been married now for 36 years. And, in those 36 years, we have traveled to 44 states and Mexico. I've been to some states that he hasn't, such as Alaska, Oregon, and Washington. We've both traveled through Southern states. Unfortunately, many of our travels were before we both got our digital cameras! So, these photos on this website will only go back to about 2003. But, in the meantime, we've covered a lot of territory and a lot of miles! Here's a sample of our travels: a bridge leading to the Grand Tetons, WY, Monument Valley, UT, Mono Lake, CA, crashing waves, Monterey, CA, and wildflowers at Sunset Crater, AZ.

No comments: