Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Nature's frames~Yosemite~Sunday Stills Challenge 012912





I took these photos of Yosemite last summer.  Hubby bought a new laptop and I "inherited" his old one, so I was going through some archived photos there and found this folder.  He transferred all of my other ones to an external hard drive, but this folder was still on the laptop.  I'm glad I found these photos and I can't wait to return to the Sierra this next summer!  Sunday Stills Challenge for January 29, 2012.

3 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful shots! I love that waterfall. We would love to get down that way this year too.

MTWaggin said...

That second one suits the challenge perfectly! All are wonderful.

mansuetude said...

amazing perspective.