Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

"People"~Sunday Stills Challenge for July 17, 2011







Last summer I traveled to Temecula, CA with a friend for the day. We wandered around the town and came across this huge mural, which covered the entrances to the police department. I was so intrigued with it, I took a lot of photos of it. It shows Temecula in its early days. As a history major, I'm always interested in the past events of a location and this mural captured Temecula's past. Look at the clothes and the transportation! What an interesting mural! "People" for Sunday Stills Challenge, July 17, 2011.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love murals too, and that looks like a cool one! Nice shots of it.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

great idea! that is a cool mural! I actually posted a photo I took of a picture of my grandmother!

http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com

Oregon Equestrian said...

Clever response to the challenge. Good job.