Header photo

I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shadows in the Redwoods~Sunday Stills Challenge 071010











Hubby and I just visited the California redwoods in northern California and they seem to be the perfect topic for this week's Sunday Stills Challenge. I mean, just look at the shadows there! They are everywhere! In fact, sometimes it is difficult to take photos inside all the shadowy areas among them. Here are a few photos that I took of them. Sunday Stills Challenge for July 10, 2010.

3 comments:

gtyyup said...

Gorgeous forest...perfect place for the shadow challenge. Well done!

Anonymous said...

I love the shadowy path. and the shadows on the large tree.

Anonymous said...

amazing woods... i always love dark woods, a bike or horse ride could do magicz