Travels in my state, California, from a native Californian.
Header photo
I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Yellow flowers~Mellow Yellow Monday 052310
These beautiful yellow flowers were in full bloom Saturday. Aren't they bright and colorful? Mellow Yellow Monday for May 23, 2010.
Yes, any photo is available for purchase! I can print them on 4x6 or 8x10 photo paper. Just send me an email! deserthorses5@gmail.com
Weekend Reflections
Ruby Tuesday
COPYRIGHT
Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Cheryl Ann Dean, Sand to Sea to Mountains, CA, and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Cheryl Ann Dean.
ABC Wednesday
Mellow Yellow Monday
Mellow Yellow Monday
BlogCatalog
Email
Have a comment or suggestion? Email me at: deserthorses5@gmail.com
2 comments:
Fantastica esplosione di fiori gialli.
Meravigliosi.
Happy days :-)
simply beautiful :)
u may view mine here
Post a Comment