Travels in my state, California, from a native Californian.
Header photo
I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Macro Monday~Sycamore Leaves 122809
Hubby took these pics using the macro setting while I was working with the horses last weekend. Aren't they pretty? Macro Monday for December 28, 2009.
Yes, any photo is available for purchase! I can print them on 4x6 or 8x10 photo paper. Just send me an email! deserthorses5@gmail.com
Weekend Reflections
Ruby Tuesday
COPYRIGHT
Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Cheryl Ann Dean, Sand to Sea to Mountains, CA, and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Cheryl Ann Dean.
ABC Wednesday
Mellow Yellow Monday
Mellow Yellow Monday
BlogCatalog
Email
Have a comment or suggestion? Email me at: deserthorses5@gmail.com
2 comments:
You have a lot of leaves on your trees! The ice and snow this month has taken all of our leaves off.
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com
Sycamores have really pretty leaves but ours are all gone until Spring. The macros are great, your hubby got some beautiful shots.
Post a Comment