Travels in my state, California, from a native Californian.
Header photo
I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Back to the Sierras~That's My World 092209
Hubby and I visited the Sierras in June and August this year and now we are planning to return one weekend in October to view the fall colors of the aspen. It will be nice to leave the desert's warm temperatures and return to the cool mornings and evenings of the Sierra. These photos were all taken near Mt. Whitney when we were there in June. That's My World for 092209, the first day of autumn. I found a couple of websites that document the fall colors and I check them once a week. So far, only the aspen in the higher elevations have turned.
Yes, any photo is available for purchase! I can print them on 4x6 or 8x10 photo paper. Just send me an email! deserthorses5@gmail.com
Weekend Reflections
Ruby Tuesday
COPYRIGHT
Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Cheryl Ann Dean, Sand to Sea to Mountains, CA, and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Cheryl Ann Dean.
ABC Wednesday
Mellow Yellow Monday
Mellow Yellow Monday
BlogCatalog
Email
Have a comment or suggestion? Email me at: deserthorses5@gmail.com
6 comments:
Just beautiful! Thanks for taking us with you.
Beautiful crisp, clear blue sky! Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful nature views and it must be really fresh and clean out there.
Hope to see photos of those Aspens good post & photos
Thanks for sharing your visit. Those fall colors will be showing soon.
lovely shots of your place. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment