Travels in my state, California, from a native Californian.
Header photo
I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
June Lake ~~Scenic Sunday for June 14, 2009
Hubby and I drove the loop around June Lake yesterday. We stopped at another lake there and I took this photo. On our way up the Tioga Road to Yosemite, we ran into sleet!!! In June! There were a lot of waterfalls in Yosemite. Scenic Sunday for June 14, 2009.
Yes, any photo is available for purchase! I can print them on 4x6 or 8x10 photo paper. Just send me an email! deserthorses5@gmail.com
Weekend Reflections
Ruby Tuesday
COPYRIGHT
Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Cheryl Ann Dean, Sand to Sea to Mountains, CA, and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Cheryl Ann Dean.
ABC Wednesday
Mellow Yellow Monday
Mellow Yellow Monday
BlogCatalog
Email
Have a comment or suggestion? Email me at: deserthorses5@gmail.com
2 comments:
This one is amazing. I am interested to see more of it
Las Islas Filipinas World
It's like here in Finland.
Thanks fpr sharing.
Post a Comment