Travels in my state, California, from a native Californian.
Header photo
I took this photo in the eastern Sierras, off Highway 395, at the Owens Gorge Road. I love those mailboxes and every time we travel to the Sierras, we drive by them just to see them!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Early morning fog, Santa Rosa, Mellow Yellow 050409
On one of our trips to Napa, we stayed in Santa Rosa. I woke up very early one morning and looked outside. The fog had rolled in and everything had a yellowish glow. Mellow Yellow for Monday, May 4, 2009.
Wonder full photos for Mellow Yellow. Gives the place a mysterious atmosphere. I love foggy early mornings. Everything is so quiet. Thanks for sharing these great photos.
Wonderfully 'mellow' photos for this week. I played at Happily Retired Gal and Small Reflections on Monday but haven't had time to visit until today. Hugs and blessings,
Yes, any photo is available for purchase! I can print them on 4x6 or 8x10 photo paper. Just send me an email! deserthorses5@gmail.com
Weekend Reflections
Ruby Tuesday
COPYRIGHT
Copyright ~~All content and photos are original to Cheryl Ann Dean, Sand to Sea to Mountains, CA, and are copyrighted. Please do not copy, or download any content without express written consent. All content and photos remain the sole property of Cheryl Ann Dean.
ABC Wednesday
Mellow Yellow Monday
Mellow Yellow Monday
BlogCatalog
Email
Have a comment or suggestion? Email me at: deserthorses5@gmail.com
9 comments:
Oh, these are so cool! Sets such a haunting or mysterious feel to everything.
Cool shots!
I played too :)
Very lovely, and oh so mellow.
Wonder full photos for Mellow Yellow. Gives the place a mysterious atmosphere. I love foggy early mornings. Everything is so quiet. Thanks for sharing these great photos.
very nice as usual. I have to back up now, did not realize I was not following this blog! LOL!!!
Have a great day!
whoops, I am following this one. Sorry! It's too Monday for me right now. LOL!!!
The fog and dim yellow light wraps around you like a shroud.
So mellow and warmth. Nice shots.
Wonderfully 'mellow' photos for this week. I played at Happily Retired Gal and Small Reflections on Monday but haven't had time to visit until today.
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment